Event Advisory Group is a growing event management and consulting company with opportunities for career growth and advancement. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Current Job Openings
Event Advisory Group, LLC is looking for energetic professionals who are passionate about event sales for associations. To succeed in this position, you should have:
- Three to five years of experience with exhibit, sponsorship, print, and digital advertising sales
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Confidence and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of leadership both internally and externally
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and hands-on knowledge with event management and CRM software.
- Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop sales programs that synchronize live event, sponsorship, media advertising, and virtual event sales efforts to maximize performance of each product offering
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of follow up services and communications to satisfy contractual obligations to EAG clients
- Participate in client review sessions and provide updates, feedback, and sales reports as requested
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience with tradeshow (booth space and sponsorships), print, and digital advertising sales and providing high-level customer service.
- Requires excellent written, telephone, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines.
- Should possess confidence to cold call and close sales while building relationships with industry suppliers.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-directed, and team-oriented, as well as capable of interacting with high-profile corporate executives.
- Must have excellent computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Word and Excel; Map Your Show and HubSpot CRM experience preferred.
- 4-year college degree preferred.
To apply, please email a cover letter and up to date resume as attachments in MS Word .docx format only to email@example.com. Please also include the date you can start, your compensation requirements, and how you learned about the position in your cover letter.
Location: Fairfax, VA and Remote
Type: Part-time and Full-time
Education: 4-Year Degree