Event Advisory Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or registering for the event, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Event Advisory Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 1, 2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address phone numbers, and address
- demographic information such as job function, buying preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with customized and relevant content, as well as offer better customer service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our event content and offerings
- We may use the information to send registration confirmations and other informational emails and postal mail about the event, including schedules, apps, and other offerings to help you have a better event experience.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new conference content and speakers, special registration and exhibitor offers or other information which we think you may find interesting and relevant to your business using the email address, phone or mail address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website and email communications according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by indicating in writing to Event Advisory Group, 10474 Armstrong Street, Fairfax, VA 22030, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, including exhibitors, sponsors, and speakers, which we think you may find interesting and relevant to your business if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Event Advisory Group, and mail the letter to 10474 Armstrong Street, Fairfax, VA 22030, or email us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above addresses and provide the correct information. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.